Wednesday, June 26, 2019

First Post

This right here is going to be my first post to my own blog, and I might as well tell you people of the internet that might find this what I'm planning on posting here. I am an avid car enthusiast, and I have a lot of strong opinions about the automotive industry. And very few people who are close to me share that interest. Since I enjoy writing as well, I decided that a blog might be a good idea. I'm going to be posting quite a bit of stuff here about new cars, old cars, popular cars, forgotten cars, cars I love, cars I hate, just about anything that comes to my mind about cars on a day to day basis. So, yeah, if you have any questions, leave a comment or something like that because I don't think I will be giving out my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment